Monday, August 22, 2011

Sunday Morning Surprise



Sunday morning I was pleasantly surprised when I opened an email and read this...........

"I just got Jumper back from the framer and wanted to share with you what it looks like. I'm absolutely thrilled with it, and have it in my kitchen so I can see it all the time. Your work is absolutely stunning - most unusual and very striking. The perfect thing for my walls! The framer "floated" the piece with the deckle edge showing, and also floated the frame for depth. It looks spectacular!
Thank you so much,
 Kim 


This really was one of those "Icing on the Cake" moments. Thanks Kim for making my day! 

I had such a fabulous time on my trip to Montana. Kalispell couldn't be a nicer place and the people were warm and engaging . I can hardly wait to go back up next year to the Event at    Rebecca Farm.


No comments: