Monday, August 20, 2012

Love my Photographer!



I love my photographer! Not only does he do a fantastic job of shooting my artwork, but he prints them as well. The images are always incredible. The colour is spot on and the finishes beautiful.

Thank you Tom Alexander for being such a professional and all around nice guy.

Prints of "Iberian" I & II are available.

The image above of the matted and sleeved and ready to go prints are by me and I a lousy picture taker. The prints themselves are beautiful.


The images are printed on Epson Somerset Velvet, 255 gram using an Epson 9900 using Ultrachrome K-3 Ink. All very State of the Art and way beyond my understanding of such things. They look gorgeous.

Small print   8" x 12"   matted to 12" x 16"  is  $75.00
Large print  11" x 14"  matted to 16" x 20"  is  $95.00


Shipping and Handling                                     $15.00
( no charge for second print shipped with first to same address)
US only

Overseas contact for cost

to order please contact me by email at  tanner@ctannerjensen.com
or by phone or text at 928-460-0065

No comments: