Saturday, May 7, 2016

Kentucky Derby Today!




Acrylic, Charcoal, and Graphite on Yupo
17.5" x 23"
Sold


So today's the day! At the moment I don't have a favorite, I wish them all the best and a safe trip.

I love Thoroughbreds. I learned to ride on them. My first horse was a TB, and in fact the majority of the horses I have owned have been Thoroughbreds.

I also believe in giving back. So in celebration of the bred that has give so much to me 20% of all art purchased from between now and May 8th, 2016 I will be given to ReRun and to Remember Me Rescue. Both of these organizations do an outstanding job in giving Off the Track Thoroughbreds a life after racing.

My original artwork may be viewed at www.tannerjensenfineart.com and in past blog post.

As an added incentive I will be providing free shipping in the contiguous U.S.

If you have any questions, please email me at ctannerjensen@gmail.com

Thank you.

No comments: